Monday, March 22, 2010

Welcome Spring!


   Finally spring is here! I've been chomping at the bit to create away. This little heart headed lady to the left is from the last Hearts and Flowers art show that I participated in. Right now I'm very into plants, bizarre garden art, edwardian illustrations and mexican sacred hearts and nichos. I've been on the lookout for all of those gorgeous spring art festivals to support the local artists. The succulent garden is exploding into a corral reef like paradise. 
    On another plane in my life I'm wanting to get back my French language skills, so a french class shopping I go. I recently saw Kill Bill vol. 2 for the 15 th time and I got very impressed by the actress who plays Sofie Fatale. Julie Dreyfus I think her name is. She speaks French, English and Japanese so beautifully. A girl after my own heart. Good night and create away.

2 comments: